Topics

border cut?

sang kang

Hi,

How do I get a cut out of the border?

It seems after etch and drill, there's no other way to cut a border.

Using eagle 7.6 with Mach 3 and pcb-gcode.

Art Eckstein

I think what your looking for is to put a "wire" on the milling layer (46) and then to  check "Generate Milling" in the first page of the setup ulp.

Country

How do I get a cut out of the border?

It seems after etch and drill, there's no other way to cut a border.

Using eagle 7.6 with Mach 3 and pcb-gcode.

Posted by: sangraikang@...

keith3125

You make a border on the milling layer (I think it's 46). It's cyan in color.
Make it the width of the tool you'll use to cut it with.