Topics

Autoleveler on tb6560 [1 Attachment]

Dan Andersson

On 23 Jun 2014 14:52:44 -0700
"theguytrain1@... [pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:

I can move the machine with command

can you take a look what I'm doing wrong ? thx

.avi is unreadable.

//Dan

The Guy Train 1

take a look at that video and could you tell me what I'm doing wrong.
I have setup the switch to be in pin 17 and the machine moves but I can't set z axis home.
and also check the continuity on the wires and they are working.
the switcher I connect on the 5 pins connection.
I took on reference a information I found on the Internet that it said

1  X axis limit
2  Y axis limit
3  Z axis limit <--------
4  Estop                  | switch

when I'm setting the switch I choose home Z should, I choose other option or that one is good ??

look the video here autoleveler in TB6560 with linuxcnc 2.5.4