Topics

Autoleveler on tb6560

The Guy Train 1
 

Hi guys...!!!

I'm newbie using cnc machine. I have a question can I want to use autoleveler with tb6560 running on linuxcnc.

I tried to setup but doesn't move like those videos I have see in YouTube. Can you guy give my a idea how to configure. 


Dan Andersson
 

On 22 Jun 2014 21:48:01 -0700
"theguytrain1@... [pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:


Hi guys...!!!
I'm newbie using cnc machine. I have a question can I want to use autoleveler with tb6560 running on linuxcnc.
I tried to setup but doesn't move like those videos I have see in YouTube. Can you guy give my a idea how to configure.




Version of LinuxCNC and what type of mill?


I have a complete working setup and ca n copy the relevant stuff to you BUT!


First really important question - have you defined the probe parallel port pin in the config and do you have the probe physically connected?


//Dan, M0DFI

The Guy Train 1
 

I'm using linuxcnc 2.5.0 
I set the pin configuration. 
I tried to configure in pin 10
1 xstep.                                     10 Z homing
2 directo out 1.  Invert               11 unused
3 y direction.                             12 unused
4 Z direction.                             13 unused
5 z step.                                     15 unused
6 Digital out 2 invert 
7 X direction
8 Y step 
9 unused
14 Digital out 0 invert 
16 Unused 
17 unused 

Dan Andersson
 

On 23 Jun 2014 07:50:28 -0700
"theguytrain1@... [pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:


I'm using linuxcnc 2.5.0 I set the pin configuration.
I tried to configure in pin 10
1 xstep. 10 Z homing
2 directo out 1. Invert 11 unused
3 y direction. 12 unused
4 Z direction. 13 unused
5 z step. 15 unused
6 Digital out 2 invert
7 X direction
8 Y step
9 unused
14 Digital out 0 invert
16 Unused
17 unused






You have the homing on pin 10?


Use pin 15 or 17.


This a snippet from my .hal file:


**********************
addf stepgen.capture-position servo-thread
addf motion-command-handler servo-thread
addf motion-controller servo-thread
addf stepgen.update-freq servo-thread
net spindle-cmd <= motion.spindle-speed-out
net probe parport.0.pin-15-in-not => motion.probe-input
#net probe parport.0.pin-15-in-invert motion.probe-input
**********************


I have two lines, one extra prepared for testing.


Thats the only config change on the files.




//Dan

The Guy Train 1
 

After adding to .hal part the linuxcnc didn't open 

Dan Andersson
 

On 23 Jun 2014 09:26:29 -0700
"theguytrain1@... [pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:


After adding to .hal part the linuxcnc didn't open

Only the relevant line with the probe!


The other lines where to show where I placed my line. Instructional purpose only!


You need to verify the probe my issuing some manual test commands.


//Dan

The Guy Train 1
 

how do I test manual command ???

Dan Andersson
 

On 23 Jun 2014 11:18:13 -0700
"theguytrain1@... [pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:


how do I test manual command ???

Do you know how to give manual commands. Moving in X Y and Z?


//Dan

The Guy Train 1
 

sorry, yes
the switcher are in the 15 pin next to the parraller port or are the the four pin are in the back of the board.

Dan Andersson
 

On 23 Jun 2014 12:23:11 -0700
"theguytrain1@... [pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:


sorry, yes
the switcher are in the 15 pin next to the parraller port or are the the four pin are in the back of the board.



Do you know how to make manual commands at all?


//Dan

The Guy Train 1
 

I know some commands.


El Lunes, 23 de junio, 2014 16:39:27, "Dan Andersson dan@... [pcb-gcode]" escribió:


 
On 23 Jun 2014 12:23:11 -0700
"theguytrain1@... [pcb-gcode]" wrote:

> sorry, yes
> the switcher are in the 15 pin next to the parraller port or are the the four pin are in the back of the board.

Do you know how to make manual commands at all?

//Dan


Dan Andersson
 

I normally use the G38.2 command


Connect the probe ground to the pcb upper copper layer
Connect the probe line


Sret linuxcnc in MDI ( F5 ) mode
Move to the X and Y you want to probe - G0XxxxYyyyFfff<return>, where xxx is the X coordinates,
the yyy Y cordinate and the fff the speed.


When at location, check the distance of the probe to the pcb surface, 10mm at max, adjust if necessary.


Give command G38.2 Z12 Y3


If your probe is 10mm above the surface, ask it to probe a little deeper and with a slooow speed so you can stop if necessary. Verify the probe function by connecting the ground line to the probe wile lowering the tool. The Z movement should stop immediately.


If you do not have a proper connection of the probe, you will push the probe tip through the pcb!!!!




Dan, M0DFI




On Mon, 23 Jun 2014 14:17:53 -0700
"federico mato theguytrain1@... [pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:


I know some commands.



El Lunes, 23 de junio, 2014 16:39:27, "Dan Andersson dan@... [pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...> escribió:



 
On 23 Jun 2014 12:23:11 -0700
"theguytrain1@... [pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:

sorry, yes
the switcher are in the 15 pin next to the parraller port or are the the four pin are in the back of the board.
Do you know how to make manual commands at all?

//Dan

The Guy Train 1
 

I can move the machine with command

can you take a look what I'm doing wrong ? thx