v3.6.4-beta is available for testing #beta #release

John Johnson

On Aug 5, 2022, at 6:18 PM, John Johnson <john@...> wrote:

Hello Folks,

This addresses Issue 9 filed by mprowe, where the spot drill depth was used for the second and subsequent drill holes.

I've marked it as a prerelease, and would appreciate if some of you could test it and let me know how it goes.

I ran a simulation using Camotics (pretty impressive!) and it looks good. If you get the settings just right, you can see the spot drills that just mark the board, then the thru-holes after drilling. I also added the project files for the simulations to this release.

Thanks,

JJ

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 6.11.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-05 at 6.13.25 PM.png

John Johnson