Updates to Github #github

pcbgcode@groups.io Integration <pcbgcode@...>

[pcbgcode:master] New Comment on Issue #2 Milling with 3 bits
By JohnAtl:

Sorry I couldn't get to this. I'm assuming this has been resolved. Feel free to open a new issue if not.

[pcbgcode:master] Issue #2 Milling with 3 bits closed by MARIOBASZ.

pcbgcode@groups.io Integration <pcbgcode@...>

[pcbgcode:master] New Issue Created by mprowe:
#9 When generating drill file, first drill OK. Remaing drills use "Spot Drill" depth?

Eagle Ver 9.6 PCB_GCODE ver 3.6.3 Repeatable: Yes.

Requesting drill only: image First hole is OK, subsequent holes use the "Spot Drill" depth. This is a snippet from drill file.

image

Workaround: Make the "Spot Drill" depth the same as "Drill Depth". And don't forget to return to correct value for "Spotting" while requesting Outlines.

Regards, M.

[pcbgcode] New branch 9-when-generating-drill-file-first-drill-ok-remaing-drills-use-spot-drill-depth was created by JohnAtl.

1 New Commit:

[pcbgcode:master] By Johnson, John T <john.johnson@...>:
523544a7d016: Ignore the eagle bundle I might be working on.

Modified: .gitignore