Topics

Can pcbgcode be used with other software ? #eagle #pcbgcode

patcooper@...

Good point, never heard of ulp before.

Art Eckstein

To the best of my knowledge, pcbgcode is "locked" to Eagle as I know of no other simular program that uses the ulp form of plugin.

Country

At 8/18/2020 11:36 AM, patcooper@... wrote:
Having used Altium for many years before retiring I am struggling with the "quirks" of Eagle (free). Is pcbgcode locked into Eagle or can other software be used ?.
_._,_._,_

patcooper@...