Topics

Next Level of Learning.

keith3125

Just 'group' the board in Eagle, 'copy' group and then 'paste' group as many times as you like.-Keith

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 9:04 AM, "'Stan Lewis' satlewis@... [pcb-gcode]" wrote:

I’ve been following the development of pcb-gcode for some time.  I’ve done the hand drawn, presensitized, toner transfer (several methods), and now using the cnc router.

I want to take this to the next level as I have a need of creating multiple copies of the same small pcb.  I realize that there are several methods of doing this including multiple work offsets, moving and rezeroing the start, etc.

But I was wondering if there was a simpler way of creating multiple boards (ss for now) on one panel?

Stan Lewis

Stan Lewis <satlewis@...>