From: "martin312@... [pcb-gcode]"
To: pcb-gcode@...
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 9:33 AM
Subject: [pcb-gcode] Re: spot drill data missing (v3.6.2.4)

Hi Paul,

It works fine for me too.
You are looking in the etch file aren't you. There should be a block of G82's at the end of the file.

Regards
Martin Marriott
mlmSolutions

mlmcnc

Hi Paul,

It works fine for me too.
You are looking in the etch file aren't you. There should be a block of G82's at the end of the file.

Regards
Martin Marriott
mlmSolutions

John Johnson <john6060842@...>

I did a set of boards with 3.6.2.4, and the spot drills worked for me.

Art Eckstein

Paul,
Just coded a board I am working on and the spot drills came through each time I ran the ulp.

At 12:11 AM 5/23/2014, you wrote:

Anyone else have spot drills checked but getting no data for them in the gcode file?
-Paul

Paul Kiedrowski