[pcbgcode:master] reported: When generating drill file, first drill OK. Remaing drills use "Spot Drill" depth? #github

pcbgcode@groups.io Integration <pcbgcode@...>

[pcbgcode:master] New Comment on Issue #9 When generating drill file, first drill OK. Remaing drills use "Spot Drill" depth?
By mprowe:

Hi Harry, I'm not sure that the two problems are the same? Using ver-3.6.3 (and previously ver-3.6.2.4) if I select "Generate bottom outlines" AND "Spot drill holes" I found no problem with the spotted points that were made. As far as I could tell the points were cut to the correct depth (0.2mm in my settings) by the V-Engraver after the track outlines were cut. i.e. both tasks were in the *.etch gcode file.

My problem, is different. If I select "Generate bottom (or top) drill" ONLY. The drill file will drill the first hole correctly but the rest will only be to the depth specified in the "Spot drill holes depth" field.

Lastly, just to be sure, I made the amendments described on your web page. As far as I could tell with the limited testing, I could detect no difference in the gcode output with or without these amendments! Now, it is highly likely that I have not done them correctly but I have attached them below in the hope that you could check them for me.

Regards, M. 3files.zip