Updates to Github #github

pcbgcode@groups.io Integration <pcbgcode@...>

[pcbgcode:master] New Comment on Issue #9 When generating drill file, first drill OK. Remaing drills use "Spot Drill" depth?
By deHarro:

Hi M.! You might try the fix from Alexander Arkusha explained on my homepage. The fix is described as second topic on this page.

Please keep an eye on the line numbers, perhaps you and I refer to different vesions of pcb-gcode. But given the context, you will find the correct lines, where to change the code.

Harry

[pcbgcode:master] New Comment on Issue #9 When generating drill file, first drill OK. Remaing drills use "Spot Drill" depth?
By deHarro:

Hi M.! You might try the fix from Alexander Arkusha explained on my homepage. The fix is described as second topic on this page, starting with "A further improvement over the original version was suggested by Alexander Arkusha in the end of 2017."