Updates to Github #github

pcbgcode@groups.io Integration <pcbgcode@...>

[pcbgcode:master] New Issue Created by TSJim:
#10 Using PCB-Gcode in Fusion 360?

I'm trying to use PCB-Gcode in Fusion 360.

I have installed PCB-Gcode 3.6.2.4 it into the same directory as the rest of the ULPs.

The good news is that the "pcb-gcode-setup.ulp" works fine.

However, when I try to run the "pcb-gcode.ulp" program, I get the following error message:

**/Users/jim/Library/.../examples/ulps/examples/pcb-gcode.ulp(1387):

polygons loop is depreciated.  Use polyPours polyShapes polyCutouts instead.**

Is there a way to fix this?

[pcbgcode:master] New Issue Created by TSJim:

#10 Using PCB-Gcode in Fusion 360?

I'm trying to use PCB-Gcode in Fusion 360.

I have installed PCB-Gcode 3.6.2.4 it into the same directory as the rest of the ULPs.

The good news is that the "pcb-gcode-setup.ulp" works fine.

However, when I try to run the "pcb-gcode.ulp" program, I get the following error message in Fusion 360: