[pcbgcode:master] new issue: corrections and addtions to pcb-gcode #github

pcbgcode@groups.io Integration <pcbgcode@...>

[pcbgcode:master] New Issue Created by deHarro:
#8 corrections and addtions to pcb-gcode

Hi John,

seemingly you are on closing issues?

So perhaps you should have a short look at my homepage.

There I elaborate on the "always climb" option and a really easy addition to your code to change the cutting direction of ALL pathes to always cut against the feed direction to get clean edges on traces as well as on the copper patches left over. My patch is always activated, no checkbox in the GUI to have it switched on or off.

Another addition explained there is the patch suggested by Alexander Arkusha to get "spot drill" and "drilling holes", respectively, working as expected.

Hope you see an advantage for your work.

Harry