Re: Newbie Error? #pcbgcode

bruce q

I believe you need to go into pcb-gcode-setup and tell it which layer to etch, top or bottom only.

On Sunday, January 9, 2022, 04:50:43 AM PST, bullstreetboy <2e0ide@...> wrote:

Hi Guys

This is my first attempt at using Eagle and PCB_Gcode.

I have a very simple 12 keypad with smt resistor network.

All was going well and Eagle looks good with top layer as expected with tracks /pads/resistors etc. Bottom just had Key pads as expected. All looks good in Eagle Manufacturing with top/bottom layers as expected.

The first few runs  of PCB_Gcode did as expected but now on the bottom layer I’m getting an exact  mirror of the top layer. I’m getting the tracks etc instead of just the pads.

I’ve checked and rechecked everything that I can think of to no avail.

It’s almost certainly a newbie error!

An advice much appreciated.

Regards

Barry