Re: Guide pins on smd solder mask.. #pcbgcode

Jerry Lee Marcel

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 11:00 PM, peterg1000 wrote:
This shows the calculated tool path to lie inside the smd pad corners, and the differences are equal to (tool diam)/4. This means
that the actual stencil size is correctly centred, but larger, in the above case, by 0.075mm in each dimension (0.3mmtool).
I'm not proficient at pcbgcode, so maybe that won't be relevant, but, with the dxf-to-G-code converters I use, there is the choice between outside, inside or on-the-line.