From: pcbgcode@groups.io <pcbgcode@groups.io> on behalf of John Johnson <john@...>
Sent: Thursday, 30 July 2020 10:28 AM
To: pcbgcode@groups.io <pcbgcode@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [pcbgcode] PCB-Gcode in Fusion 360 #pcbgcode

What does the screen look like when the etch files are being created? Do you still see the progressive outlines around the tracks?

On Jul 29, 2020, at 5:23 PM, joeaverage <joe.average@...> wrote:

Hi,
I have used PCB-Gcode extensively with EAGLE over a number of years but have recently decided to migrate to Fusion 360.
The electronics/PCB package is very closely related to EAGLE and I have found that it is  as easy to use after adjusting to the new interface.

With Fusion all your projects are stored on the cloud, whereas with EAGLE they are stored on your local hard-drive. While there are a number
of ulp's on the cloud pcb-gcode is not among them. It is intended (by Autodesk) that such a ulp will be stored locally.

I have loaded the pcb-gcode ulp to the Doucuments/Fusion360/ulps (on my local PC) file which is provided for use. I have been
able to run the ulp and it generates the required files but the top.etch and bot.etch files are empty despite the .drill and .mill files
being complete with comments, line numbers and compliant Gcode.

Can anyone suggest a reason that good .dill and .mill files are produced but not .etch files?

Craig