From: pcbgcode@groups.io <pcbgcode@groups.io> On Behalf Of Art Eckstein via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2019 5:58 PM
To: pcbgcode@groups.io
Subject: Re: [pcbgcode] #GCODE

The program will ask for the proper drill size
(depending on your default drill table), but lets
face it, the program doesn't have a clue what you
actually put in the spindle!

So even if your gcode calls for X different drill
sizes, and you only have one and don't change it
out, it will drill the holes at that size.

Am I making sense?

Country

At 11/1/2019 06:53 PM, Gregory Wood wrote:
Ah, so that brings up a question. Does the drill
bit have to match the hole size or can one use a
smaller bit? I'm not sure I need more than one
size hole but eventually I will probably dive into bigger projects.

Not really sure I followed but if the drill fine
has multiple drill sizes in it, does it pause to change drill bits?

Greg