From: pcbgcode@groups.io <pcbgcode@groups.io> On Behalf Of Art Eckstein via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2019 5:14 PM
To: pcbgcode@groups.io
Subject: Re: [pcbgcode] #GCODE

Ok, if I read this right, you want to know if you
need an automatic tool changer to use pcb-gcode?

The answer to that is NO, pcb-gcode outputs
separate gcode files for etching, drilling, milling, etc.
The drill file will have multiple drill sizes in
it, and you need to have a method of setting the Z0 for each drill size.

I have customized my user-gcode.h to do tool
changes and uses a touch pad for tool length compensation.

HTH

Country

At 11/1/2019 05:59 PM, Gregory Wood wrote:
If one does not have automatic tool change can
the output be just etching or drilling. So if
ran twice with different option each operation
can be done independently? > On Nov 1, 2019, at
4:23 PM, Art Eckstein via Groups.Io
<art.eckstein=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote: > >
My understanding is it uses the internal
files and spits out the Gcode according to which
profile you use. You do not export the gerber or
drl files at all. > > Country Bubba > > At
11/1/2019 05:03 PM, @nigel7557nigelwright7557
via Groups.Io wrote: >> How does GCODE work with
Eagle ? >> Is it via the gerber files and drill
file ? >> Or does it use Eagle internal files ? >> _._,_._,_ > > > >