PCB - GCODE ICAN'T OPEN-PERMISSION DENIED #eagle #gcode

richi richardo

dear All,

I am new on this topic and have read most topic in regards of pcb-gcode on eagle.
yes i am also facing the same problem, i could not able to solve this on eagle.
is there any one can assist meĀ  ?
when i am putting the path for Ulps directory, later i am start eagle from begining again, try to open the board and run the ULP Button but appears like this :

So after that i do close the warning window and it appears PCB Gcode window but with empty file coloumn as shown here :

just like that, and after i press ACCEPT button,.... well,.. nothing shown anymore, and just gone,... no continuity of the result and i am remain on confusion,.. have tried to google from any sides of the world but i could not able to find the good information, and now i am finnaly reach this group with full hopes somebody can give me help to solve this issue.

Many thanks in advance for any ones who can try to help me pleaseeee... pleaseee....

rc-man