Re: New Machine #migration
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I don't know if you're using Windows 10 but the display settings are a little crazy.
I did find a way to see the 'accept' button...portrait to landscape. But navigating the mouse is insane even just to click the button.
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019, 7:57:27 PM MDT, Bruce Gennette <brucegennette@...> wrote:
If you only need to get to the buttons once, how about temporarily changing the screen resolution for the few seconds you need to click the button.
* shrink the application window to the menu bar [click on the minus symbol at top right]
* right click on desktop
* left click on Display Settings
* left click in Resolution box
*** write down current resolution
* scroll to the left click on 1024 x 768
* left click on Keep changes
* bring the window up to full size (click on it in the menu bar)
* make your choices
Then repeat all above to get your normal resolution restored
I haven't tried this because I don't need it, but it should work fine. If not try a 'custom' resolution that is taller.
Let me (and everyone else) know how it goes.
On Wed, 24 Apr 2019 at 06:07, John Johnson <john@...> wrote: