Re: New Machine #migration
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
If you only need to get to the buttons once, how about temporarily changing the screen resolution for the few seconds you need to click the button.
* shrink the application window to the menu bar [click on the minus symbol at top right]
* right click on desktop
* left click on Display Settings
* left click in Resolution box
*** write down current resolution
* scroll to the left click on 1024 x 768
* left click on Keep changes
* bring the window up to full size (click on it in the menu bar)
* make your choices
Then repeat all above to get your normal resolution restored
I haven't tried this because I don't need it, but it should work fine. If not try a 'custom' resolution that is taller.
Let me (and everyone else) know how it goes.
On Wed, 24 Apr 2019 at 06:07, John Johnson <john@...> wrote: