Re: removing trace isolation swarf #mill #development

John Ferguson

I liked idea of running same bit a second time.  I'm going to try that.

thanks for your thoughts.

john

On 3/24/19 11:11 AM, mariob_1960 via Groups.Io wrote:
sorry if I return with the same theme: it is useful to use your software to generate the trace layout with a bit of 0.10mm and then increase the separation between tracks with a bit of 0.7mm.
Can you generate the residual areas where the bit of 0.70 does not arrive (angles, sectors where should bit 0.7 be cut because it invades another track) that should be done by pocket operation for copper cleaning? I have managed to solve it with bcnc, but it is not a practical solution,