Updates to Github #github

pcbgcode@groups.io Integration <pcbgcode@...>

[pcbgcode:master] New Issue Created by MARIOBASZ:
#2 Milling with 3 bits

I John, here I show you what I have done using 3 bits: 0.10 - 0.7 - 3.0 and here I have implemented: I have run pcb gcode 3 times, changing the dimension of the tool to 0.10, 0.8 (0.7 + 0.1) and 3.0.

image

image

image

image

In BCNC I have enlarged the traces of 0.1 in +0.7. Intersect between traces of 0.7. Then I made a difference with the traces of 0.10. To the result perform pocket operation with 0.10

image

image

image

Between 0.7 and 3.0 the algorithm would have to be repeated (I have done it manually)

image

Perform a pocket operation on the dimensions of the board for bit 3.0, subtract the traces of 3.0 so that they do not enter it

image

[pcbgcode:master] New Issue Created by MARIOBASZ: