Re: How to etch a powerplane with pcb-gcode? #etch

Fred Genius

A 1/8” end mill has the same size shank as a V bit (typically), so perhaps more convenient than a 2mm or 3mm bit. Although ER11A collets are designed to close up 0.5mm, I found it somewhat difficult to get a 3mm shank tight in a 1/8” collet..

Fred Ö¿Ö

From: pcbgcode@groups.io [mailto:pcbgcode@groups.io] On Behalf Of Christian Robert Adzic
Sent: 25 November 2018 20:20
To: pcbgcode@groups.io
Subject: Re: [pcbgcode] How to etch a powerplane with pcb-gcode? #etch

Thank's guys!

One of these solutions will solve my problem.

I think also does engraving a large area of copper with a V carve bit will take too much time.
I will use an endmill bit 2-3mm.

This situation is not a common situation so a bit coding in gcode would be fine I assume.

Thank's all of you.
My best regards.