From: pcbgcode@groups.io <pcbgcode@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Ferguson via Groups.Io - jferg977=aol.com at groups.io
Sent: Monday, 19 November 2018 14:29
To: pcbgcode@groups.io
Subject: Re: [pcbgcode] What an I Missing - Eagle Question? #eagle

I thought so too , but couldn't figure out how to do it. I'm running Eagle 9.2.2.  I've been away from it about a year.  seems to me that I was able to toggle snap to grid off in earlier version,l but cannot remember.

john

On 11/18/18 9:57 PM, Eric wrote:

That being the case, maybe switching off  Snap to Grid in Eagle will allow it do it properly for you.

Just a thought

73….Eric VK2VE