Re: What an I Missing - Eagle Question? #eagle

John Ferguson

Yes, and I get no errors. but there are still shorts between pads and traces - and as I said before it's all library so it's their pads and their traces.

On 11/17/18 10:23 AM, Art Eckstein wrote:
Dumb question,
Are you doing a DRC check?�

"Tools">"DRC">"Check"

This should point out any errors you have in the design rules.

At 11/17/2018 09:12 AM, John Ferguson via Groups.Io wrote:

yes, I think.  That is the file which tells Eagle I want 10 mil traces and 14 mil clearances isn't it?
On 11/17/18 8:52 AM, Chipteck wrote:
Have you checked your DRL file in Eagle?
I am using specific DRL files for establishing clearances/etc.