Re: Can't open 'c:\storage.nv' permission denied #pcbgcode

Bruce Gennette

arrr, is it because the paths don't match ?

Files stored here - c:\users\jim\documents\ulp\pcb-gcode-3_6_0_4
Library to look at - c:\users\jim\documents\ulp\

It seems to be a bit short.  Perhaps Eagle needs a little help to look a level deeper...

Alternatively if you are not logged on as jim then you don't get permission to look at jim's stuff.

bye.

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 02:03, AlbertHall <jim@...> wrote:
Just installed eagle 7.6 and PCBgcode on win10.
The PCBgcode files are in c:\users\jim\documents\ulp\pcb-gcode-3_6_0_4
The directories are set as below.
When I try to run PCBgcode I get the message as the subject above.  If I proceed regardless it complains that it can't access c:\settings.
Why is it looking in the root of the hard disk, please?