Re: Trouble with my PCB attempts. #eagle #pcbgcode #etch

John Johnson

And the arrow…

On 7 Sep 2018, at 7:54, John Johnson wrote:

Nice looking board! I agree with the hole-size concern.
Looks like you have a sliver (see the arrow), so you might want to try using multiple passes and/or going over the board with an Xacto knife.

On 6 Sep 2018, at 13:08, tsames2008 via Groups.Io wrote:

Alright, after almost a month, finally created my first layout using etching, drilling and milling (to cut out the boar).  Now this is my test run to see if everything lines up.  Now that it does, I will increase the depth to fully cut the drill holes out and cut the board out.