Re: Can only get a single isolation pass around tracks #eagle #pcbgcode #etch

John Johnson

Since your tool size is 0.3, and step size is 0.15, then 0.3+0.15=0.45, which is over the maximum. You could try upping the max to, say, 0.5 and see how that works.

On Aug 19, 2018, 8:43 AM -0400, AlbertHall <jim@...>, wrote:
I have ground planes on both sides of the board. Rtch tool size set to o.3mm.  As you can see below there are multiple isolation passes around the drilled hole but only a single pass around the tracks (except where they are close to each other).

How do I get multiple passes around the tracks, please?