Re: cutting plexiglass #mill

Rick Obel

I will be interested in this, too.  If Eagle cannot be used for this purpose, perhaps Fusion3D can, even though it is only 2D?  I intend to explore that and will report any success.

From: pcbgcode@groups.io [mailto:pcbgcode@groups.io] On Behalf Of watchman911@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2018 9:44 AM
To: pcbgcode@groups.io
Subject: [pcbgcode] cutting plexiglass #mill

I am very familiar with Eagle going clear back to 4.09..I want to use Eagle to make design in .sch for plexiglass cutting and then somehow make Gcode from that..Should I use symbol for the lines/circles, or should i use signals and then do it all in .brd ??????
maybe pcbgcode is not the right thing to use for plexiglass etching..?? can anyone give me some direction please..thanks for any help..