Re: pcb-gcode and eagle 8 problems

peterg1000

Hi,

I've had exactly the same problems with revisions 8.0.0 and 8.0.1, though on some occasions 8.0.1 did terminate if the polygon borders did not correspond to the board outline on layer 20.

Revision 8.0.2 is now available, and it seems the problem is cured - at least I have had at least 10 clear runs on one board that failed every time on previous revisions. Layers 1 and 16 polygon outlines were made identical to the board outline for the test runs.

Meanwhile I won't be dumping rev 7.7.0 any time soon, I've lost confidence in 8.x.x - for the time being anyway.

Peter