Hello

Jim

Hello Everyone,

I am just getting started and will tell you that I purchased a Chinese CNC router - CNC3020 - which I intend to try and use for making printed circuit boards (I guess I can't really use that terminology anymore). I am so tired of the printer-sheet, chemical-etch process, so I decided to take the plunge, even if it's not the best router to start with.

I also just downloaded Eagle, pcb-gcode, and purchased pcb-gcode-wizard, hoping that I am on my way in a good direction.

I should mention that I also have a mini machine shop with a mini mill and lathe that I have gotten all of the hardware to convert to CNC, but I don't intend to ever use them for PCB fabrication.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Jim
WI0Q