Re: pcb gcode settings dont save

Carl

Hay guys, I finaly have my Windows 7 machine working correctly. The problem is my machine had PMS and she doesn't like to play fare. I tried many things to get pcb gcode to save my changes. I tried new install to "Programs" and things worked but the preview window was only about 1 inch square. That was no good. Also couldn't find the Eagle folder anyware. Finaly gave up and let Eagle install where it wanted to, C/ .Then extracted pcb gcode in the ulp folder and this time everything worked as it should.

Carl