Re: pcb gcode settings dont save

Art Eckstein

Carl,
Yep, dang registery again.  And if you don't know what your doing, I cannot recommend hunting it down.  The only way I would do it is because I use image back up of the hard drive and if I mess up, can put it back the way it was before messing up.  I don't trust "System restore" to do it for me if I screw up!

Country

At 07:03 PM 3/16/2015, you wrote:

Art, I did uninstall it first and try a new install. Just the same way you did yours. I uninstalled it, then deleted any and all folders for Eagle. But the new install in "Programs" still ended up in C/Eagle..??.. The only thing I can think of is there is some stuff in registry. Oh Well, Carl