Re: Can you help defray the hosting costs of pcbgcode.org?

gamsga

Hi,
yes it does great things for me thank you
i would like to see the Z Level probing (again) integrated i use the version alpha2 on my eagle5 and the only reason not upgrading to 7 is the autolevveling

Is there any idea if that might be possible ?
I would like to not use external tools to patch g code for leveling ?
thx
thomas

Am 15.03.2015 um 19:16 schrieb John J john6060842@... [pcb-gcode] <pcb-gcode@...>:

Thank you all so much for donating to cover the hosting costs of pcbgcode.org!
Thanks also for the offers of hosting and suggestions on alternatives.

This is a great group of users, and whether you contributed or not, I'm glad you find pcb-gcode useful and hope it helps you make great things.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 11:38 AM, John J <john6060842@...> wrote:
Thanks to very generous donations in 2011, web hosting for pcbgcode.org ($120/yr) was paid through 2013. Unfortunately, donations since then don't cover the hosting costs this year. If you could make a small donation, it would help greatly. As a grad student, I have very little to spare now, and have been hit with large expenses this year.

Pcb-gcode has been free since its beginning in 2003, and will continue to be free. There is no obligation to donate.

If you find pcb-gcode useful and can help, please click here, then click the donate button.

Thanks so much,
John

Please note, I am not affiliated with pcbgcode.com.