Re: pcb gcode settings dont save

Art Eckstein

Carl,
I installed it to :
"C:\Program Files (x86)\EAGLE-6.1.0"
on my win7 machine.

As I remember, I used the defaults for the install and then changed the directory structure as needed so it would work as needed. Obviously, I still use V 6.1.0, but I would doubt they would change the installer??? You may have to do an uninstall and reinstall to get it to go there.

At 10:00 AM 3/16/2015, you wrote:

John and all others with an intrest to my problem.

I extracted the zip into Documents. I looked in Documents and all files and folders are there including the two ulp. I then set the path in options and Eagle excepts it. NOW for the weard stuff. I open Eagle and go to my board. Click on File and then Open and go to the pcb-gcode in Documents. ALL the folders are empty!?. The folders are there, but empty. I get out of everything and go to Documents and all the folders have all the files and the two ulp are there. WUWT. I also tried to install Eagle in Programs, but it still ended up in C/ Eagle. While I can still make all my changes in the .h files, I think just like John said, My Windows 7 install is a controlling bitch. LOL Is there a way of getting Eagle installed without ending up in C/ ?

Thanks , Carl