Re: pcb gcode settings dont save

John J <john6060842@...>

I would try moving pcb-gcode to a folder somewhere inside your \Users\Your Name\My Documents folder.
This sounds like a case of Windows trying to protect you from malware. It monitors files outside of Users folders (don't recall all details exactly), and when it sees a change, it restores a backup copy it made.

See the note on pg. 7 in the manual.

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 6:07 PM, John Johnson <john@...> wrote:
I would try moving pcb-gcode to a folder somewhere inside your \Users\Your Name\My Documents folder.
This sounds like a case of Windows trying to protect you from malware. It monitors files outside of Users folders (don't recall all details exactly), and when it sees a change, it restores a backup copy it made.

See the note on pg. 7 in the manual.

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 3:25 PM, cwebs@... [pcb-gcode] <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:

Untill I find a fix I'll use the Winblows 7 laptop and move the board files over to the vista machine to make the gcode. I just tried that and was running a dry test on my cnc with good results. Carl