Re: pcb gcode settings dont save

Carl

I installed extracted the zip to  C:\EAGLE-7.2.0/ulp. The files are in the ulp folder. I go down the list to, pcb_cgode_setup, It opens and I make the changes. Click on except and make board. The programs makes the gcode files and they run on my cnc machine ok BUT with the default settings that came with pcb gcode. No changes are made. Like I said it works fine on Vista but not on Winblows 7. I've seen other people have problems with Eagle and Win 7. But not what I am having.   Keep pulling straws. We might have a hay bail when done. Carl