Re: How to cut out pcb

Danny Miller <dannym@...>

Typically you set the Milling line to be the width of your actual tool.  PCB-Gcode will make a toolpath down that centerline, and the swath cut out will match what's covered by the line on the screen.

Make some minimum-width tabs that hold the board to the stock when done, but you can just snap out.  Otherwise, if the board gets free it can bounce back and forth at the end of the cut.  Can damage the board or the cutter.

Danny

On 8/29/2014 11:48 AM, poupakisalex@... [pcb-gcode] wrote:

How can I set the tool diameter for milling ? Is that even possible or do I have to expand the board size by the radius of my tool ?

Alex