To: "pcb-gcode@..." <pcb-gcode@...>
From: "KC kc1of36@... [pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 05:47:43 -0700
Subject: [pcb-gcode] Re: How to cut out pcb

You have to do the outline on the 'milling layer' not where you have it.
It will generate a mill Top (MT) and MillBottom (MB) File.
I like to use a line width the same as my end mill I use to cut it out (usually
a 1/16" line thickness for a 1/16" mill end).
I like these for de-paneling:
Chip-breaker Routers

?
? ? ? ? ? ?
Chip-breaker Routers
US$50 Minimum Order ????Sales Items???? ?????????Only????????? Item?# Description
Unit Price Depth Ring Enter Qty. Enter the desired quantity (Enter Qty)
then
click...
View on www.precisebits.com Preview by Yahoo
?
or if I really want a smooth wall these:
Diamond-cut Routers

?
Diamond-cut Routers
US$50 Minimum Order ????Sales Items???? ?????????Only????????? Item?# Description
Unit Price Depth Ring Enter Qty. Enter the desired quantity (Enter Qty)
then
click...
View on www.precisebits.com Preview by Yahoo
?