From: pcb-gcode@... [mailto:pcb-gcode@...]
Sent: August-26-14 8:17 AM
To: pcb-gcode@...
Subject: RE: [pcb-gcode] Re: How to cut out pcb

Whether you have an automatic tool changer or not you have to have an M6 in there so your machine controller knows a tool change will happen. What your machines controller does with an M6 is up to the controller. For example on Mach 3 you can tell it to ignore tool changes, you can stick with the stock M6 macros that just stop the spindle and wait for you to press START, or you can write you own custom M6 macros to do whatever you want.

Jeff Birt

Soigeneris.com