Re: PCB 'moves'

Dylan Van Assche

Hi,

I found it! The problem was the motor coupler.

Cheers,
Dylan

I ran a test with a simple circle and I found out that I get an oval... I think there's a problem on the Y-axis since the circle is somethings milled as a circle and sometimes as an oval.
So it isn't the software... I must be my CNC and that's something I don't understand since it worked last time I used it.

Cheers,
Dylan

The first place I would check would be any couplers on the lead screws.  I have not heard of anybody having problems like this on the software side of the equation.

Hi everyone,

I didn't made any PCB's last month during the exams (no time :S ) and I started again with milling a new PCB today but I my layout 'moves' every pass.

Do I need to search for the cause in the new EAGLE PCB, PCB-GCode or my router?

I had no problems before my exams so I was a surprise for me

Cheers,

Dylan Van Assche