Re: Autoleveler on tb6560

The Guy Train 1

with G38.2 Z12 x3 ??

El Lunes, 23 de junio, 2014 21:11:04, "Ivan de Jesus Deras Tabora ideras@... [pcb-gcode]" escribió:

By looking your video I see you specify pin 15 as Home Z, but it you should be "Probe In", maybe that's the problem.

Regards,
Iván

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 6:31 PM, theguytrain1@... [pcb-gcode] <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:

take a look at that video and could you tell me what I'm doing wrong.
I have setup the switch to be in pin 17 and the machine moves but I can't set z axis home.
and also check the continuity on the wires and they are working.
the switcher I connect on the 5 pins connection.
I took on reference a information I found on the Internet that it said

1  X axis limit
2  Y axis limit
3  Z axis limit <--------
4  Estop                  | switch

when I'm setting the switch I choose home Z should, I choose other option or that one is good ??

look the video here autoleveler in TB6560 with linuxcnc 2.5.4
autoleveler in TB6560 with linuxcnc 2.5.4
something wrong with this configuration ???
Preview by Yahoo