Re: Autoleveler on tb6560

Dan Andersson

I can't see any table edges setup. How large millingtable do you have?

On pcb showed in the last minute, there are no probing movements visible.

How do you generate the probed plotfile?

//Dan

On 23 Jun 2014 17:31:18 -0700
"theguytrain1@... [pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:

take a look at that video and could you tell me what I'm doing wrong.
I have setup the switch to be in pin 17 and the machine moves but I can't set z axis home.
and also check the continuity on the wires and they are working.
the switcher I connect on the 5 pins connection.
I took on reference a information I found on the Internet that it said

1 X axis limit
2 Y axis limit
3 Z axis limit <--------
4 Estop | switch

when I'm setting the switch I choose home Z should, I choose other option or that one is good ??

look the video here autoleveler in TB6560 with linuxcnc 2.5.4 http://youtu.be/zbITwxfmaFA

http://youtu.be/zbITwxfmaFA

autoleveler in TB6560 with linuxcnc 2.5.4 http://youtu.be/zbITwxfmaFA something wrong with this configuration ???

View on youtu.be http://youtu.be/zbITwxfmaFA