Re: Track and pads joined

Z P

When the solder side data is presented for milling is it flipped about a certain X or Y value?
Can You nominate that value?

On Monday, 2 June 2014 3:00 AM, "ct1fgw@... [pcb-gcode]" wrote:

Hello,
I am stuck, again.
I am doing a dense board and have to pass tracks between IC pads (a thing I don’t like at all). I made the track quite thin, 0.2mm, where it goes close to the pads and get a clearance of between 0.3 and 0.4mm. I use a 0.2mm tool, but they join, both in the viewer and the board. I can make the pads smaller, but some pads, the round ones, become too small.
I am puzzled, if the clearance is larger than the tool, why doesn’t it work?

I am using Eagle 6.3.0 and pcb-gcode 3.6.2.4, isolation minimum: 0.1mm, maximum: 0.4mm, step: 0.2mm, tool: 0.2mm, code style: TurboCNC.

Talking about Turbo CNC, maybe Art can help me here. For a double sided board, I use one pin for reference at 0.0 and flip the board for the second side. My vacuum table is small and if the board is large, I have to move the reference pin. If I jog the machine to the new reference and zero the X axis, everything looks good, but on starting, the machine takes the old reference and forgets the new one. The way I go around this is restarting the program, but then I also lose the other coordinates (y and Z). Is there a more elegant way of doing this?

Best regards
João