Re: Slots/elongated holes

Danny Miller <dannym@...>

What's with this "no circles" thing, anyways?

I'm not gonna trouble myself or you with complaining about free software.  So don't take it as complaining.  But I'm kinda wondering what's so hard here... the gcode for circles is just a type of arc, it should be implementable.  PCBGcode's has some upgrade work since then, can't it be fixed?

Danny

On 5/29/2014 1:24 PM, John Johnson john6060842@... [pcb-gcode] wrote:

Circles aren't supported, but you can use two arcs to make a circle.
Arcs work correctly. There are several in the set of boards I made, as shown in the pics I uploaded.
Let me know if arcs work for you.

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 2:09 PM, Wilfred Swinkels wswinkels1@... [pcb-gcode] <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:

Jj did you come to fixing the arc/ circle bug? Im making a ringlight
for asml and i cant see the ring in the milling layer my version
number is
3624
Thanks
Wilfred