Re: Slots/elongated holes

Wilfred Swinkels <wswinkels1@...>

Thanks for the quick response
Yesterday i tried 2 arcs to make a circle ( i try to read first and nag later :-) ) and that didnt work
Then i tried a square with one arced corner and the square showed without the arc. Somewhere you wrote you have a beta version which solves this problem.

Wilfred

Send from the Millenium Falcon

Op 29 mei 2014 om 20:25 heeft "John Johnson john6060842@... [pcb-gcode]" <pcb-gcode@...> het volgende geschreven:

Circles aren't supported, but you can use two arcs to make a circle.
Arcs work correctly. There are several in the set of boards I made, as shown in the pics I uploaded.
Let me know if arcs work for you.

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 2:09 PM, Wilfred Swinkels wswinkels1@... [pcb-gcode] <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:

Jj did you come to fixing the arc/ circle bug? Im making a ringlight
for asml and i cant see the ring in the milling layer my version
number is
3624
Thanks