Re: Profile changes not applied to gcode

bruce q

Where is the manual being kept? Couldn't find it on the .org site.

On Wed, 5/21/14, John Johnson john6060842@... [pcb-gcode] <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:

Subject: Re: [pcb-gcode] Profile changes not applied to gcode
To: "pcb-gcode@..." <pcb-gcode@...>
Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2014, 4:36 PM

Section 4.2 of the manual
should cover this.Let me know if you have other
questions.
Regards,JJ

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 7:26 PM, scott.goldthwaite@...
[pcb-gcode] <pcb-gcode@...>
wrote:

I made some changes to my profile
file, but they weren't reflected in the gcode output.
 Then I used a different profile then back to my original
one, now the changes are reflected in the gcode.  I think
what's going on is if I make changes to my profile file,
pcb-gcode doesn't know it, so it doesn't update the
pcb-defaults.h file. It only updates the defaults file if I
make a change in the pcb-gcode dialog boxes, and it's at
that point the profile changes get pulled into the defaults
file and show up in the gcode output.