Re: Profile changes not applied to gcode

John Johnson <john6060842@...>

Section 4.2 of the manual should cover this.
Let me know if you have other questions.

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 7:26 PM, scott.goldthwaite@... [pcb-gcode] <pcb-gcode@...> wrote:

I made some changes to my profile file, but they weren't reflected in the gcode output.  Then I used a different profile then back to my original one, now the changes are reflected in the gcode.  I think what's going on is if I make changes to my profile file, pcb-gcode doesn't know it, so it doesn't update the pcb-defaults.h file. It only updates the defaults file if I make a change in the pcb-gcode dialog boxes, and it's at that point the profile changes get pulled into the defaults file and show up in the gcode output.