From: johntech <johntech@...>
To: pcbgcode@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, 3 June 2018, 13:02
Subject: [pcbgcode] Eagle to making PCB help #eagle #pcbgcode #mill

Noobie here. I have made several pc boards in eagle and now I would like to use my mini mill to make some prototype boards before
I send them off to make multiples.  Is there a doc file that has the steps to go from Eagle to using the leveling program to actually milling
the board? Any information you can provide would be gratefully appreciated.