Porter County Amateur Radio Club firstname.lastname@example.orgThis group mailing list is for sharing information and discussion pertaining to the Porter County Amateur Radio Club and Amateur Radio. The Porter County Amateur Radio Club was founded November 3, 1976 in Valparaiso, Indiana. Membership is open to all persons interested in amateur radio. It is our purpose to promote radio knowledge, fraternalism and individual operating efficiency, and to conduct club programs and activities as to advance the general interest and welfare of amateur radio in the general community. We normally meet on the first Friday of every month at 7:00pm. Meeting location is the Porter County EMA Office at 1995 S. State Road 2 in Valparaiso (map). Most meetings are now social gatherings followed by snacks at a local eatery. Our repeaters operate with the club call, K9PC, and can be found on 146.775 MHz (-) and 442.250 MHz (+). Both machines need a 131.8 Hz CTCSS tone to operate.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.